Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara February 26th 2010, 1:43 pm

*yeah, good idea Razz*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 9 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi March 3rd 2010, 9:35 am

Septimas and Lugh had not returned, and it was late afternoon before anyone said anything about leaving. By then, Alex and Wolfy had returned from hunting, and Ilia decided to take control. She was good at this, being a princess for three years.
'Everybody!' She said, and they turned to face her. 'I think we had better be moving, it will be dark soon, and if we hurry, we could camp near those hills over there.' Ilia pointed to the south.
Rolf nodded, and let go of Violet's hand. 'We'll need horses. I'm sure the stables nearby could lend us some.'
Ilia beamed. 'Could you come with me Rolf? Wolfy could take us, and guide the horses back...'
Rolf sighed. He hated being away from Violet, but he tried to look happy to go with her, and said, 'Sure.'
'And the rest of you,' Ilia looked around the small group, can find something useful to do. We'll only be a few minutes.' Alex slid off Felix, and went to stand by Calumn, while Ilia, and Rolf sat on the large wolf.
'See you in a bit.' He told Violet and Mist, before they were off.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 4th 2010, 12:34 pm

Violet nodded and smiled. She didn't want him to go but she knew they'd be off sooner if he was.
"I'll be back in a moment" she said to Rose kissing her on the cheek. Rose caught her hand and said "I'm coming!" they ran down to the river and crossed before turning off. Arienor was standing at the door his expression pained. She ran and threw her arms around his neck.
"My girl, where have you been?" he asked. "Far away, father" she said burying her head in his chest. "I have to leave again, but first I must know you shall not be pained." he fell silent and he stepped back for a moment. "I will not be pained. You should go" he said. She nodded and felt a tear slip from her eye to her cheek. She kissed him on the cheek and said "I will be back. Me and Calumn" she then turned and ran, taking Rose by the hand. Arienor waved them off, his cheart feeling like an empty hole.
The returned to the hilltop soon after and met with Reine who was spinning daisies.
"We shall soon be off" Reine said making the wind blow in different directions for fun.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 6th 2010, 8:54 am

Felix bounded through the streets, startling many villagers out of their skins. This is the best way to attract attention, Rolf thought to himself. They came to the stables in less than fifteen minutes. Ilia patted Wolfy lightly and entered the stables. Rolf followed her and watched as she gave a gold coin extra, so he wouldn't tell anyone who asked about them.

They had six extra horses, which meant that everyone had a ride. Rolf took Lugh's horse, Epona, while Alex rode on Wolfy. Ilia chose the smallest horse, being the smallest in the group. 'Is everyone ready?' She asked the group.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 10th 2010, 10:57 am

Violet nodded and Reine stood up gracefully beside her. Rose looked at the horses doubtfully.
Violet looked at them all in turn and chose a white mare who she nicknamed Stardust. Rose climbed up behind her, not wanting to ride atall. Reine took a horse similar horse to Violet, exept it had a dapple gray patches.
Calumn came over and hoisted himself up onto one of the bigger horses. He was coming too, if there was any chance his sister was in danger. Personally, he's had enough of the folks in the little red house. He smiled wryly.
Violet laughed as Rose whispered something to her, then Rose put her hand to the horses side and it stopped shuffeling, seeming very calm.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 10th 2010, 11:46 am

Ilia decided that her honey brown pony should be called Brandy. Brandy seemed calm, Ilia liked this. Although the queen had never allowed her to ride, Ilia had learned in the village that she had been left in. She kicked her heels lightly and set off, with Wolfy and Alex by her side, towards the hills. She turned slightly to ask Rolf how long it would take them. He told her that it would be about three days. Ilia sighed and started to trot.

Mist had been taught how to ride, by Rolf on a few occasions. She sat carefully on a chestnut pony, and a little worriedly urged the pony on. But from then on she was fine, riding by Iomin meant that nothing much made her scared.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 13th 2010, 7:33 am

Violet rode up beside Rolf and smiled slightly. She didn't mind the long ride at all, she'd often gone out with her father for trips like this. Rose liked all animals, but didn't believe in saddles or reins it seemed. She was very aware of the sky and the trees and looked at them in a kind of - very - seeing way. Reine trotted beside her and they'd been chattering happily for the last hour at least before they'd seen an opening to go and ride beside Rolf.
Calumn had ben oddly quiet but good natured enough when asked, he'd gone up to ride further ahead.
The weather had been incredibly good, thanks to Reine and their procession had made good time, with no delay.
Violet turned to Reine and leaned in before Reine said "I still have absolutely no idea where we're going. I don't suppose this has been explained to you?" Violet laughed quietly and said "It seems to be my style to go on adventures without anyone telling me the slightest thing about them". Rose laughed too, her attention seeming back on earth now.
She slipped off the horse and started walking beside her and Reine. "I'm not sure why your doing it to be honest, Violet. Seems a bit silly to go off without knowing what your doing" she said matter of factly. Violet considered this and said "You know, you are absolutely right". Reine nodded in agreement but none turned back either.
"Strange to get involved with this family too" said Reine quietly. Violet bit her lip. She didn't want to give the real reason for that, the fact that she didn't want anything to happen to Rolf.
Rose stroked both of the horses as they went and both beasts seemed very happy to just plod along.
Soon it began to get dark and Violet rode up to Calumn. "Are we stopping soon?" she asked him. He shrugged "We'd better be, I've heard tales of these roads at night" he said. Violet dismounted and took her horses reins and walked beside his horse.
"You know, Calumn - I'll be fine. You don't need to come" he thought about this for a while and then said "It seemed strange to leave you, but after seeing you today I know you're right. You'll be more fine than anyone else here. But you remember something" he said leaning down.
"Don't trust anybody" with that he turned his horse around. "I may be back in a week or so to check on you now I know the road your on, remember what I said" Violet nodded, dropped her reins and went to hug him before watching him gallop off back down the track. She felt bad watching him go, because she wanted him here but there was no reason for him to be. She went back to her horse, got on and went to walk her horse beside Reing and Rolf, Rose smiled and said "So you've joined me on the ground"
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 14th 2010, 6:44 am

Rolf grinned at Violet and slid off Epona. He walked her, so they were beside Violet. 'Vi,' He leaned in closer to her so nobody else could hear. 'The forest girl, Alex... Shes in a lot of danger. It was unwise for Calumn to have gone.' He made a few comments on how the weather was going to be while traveling, before he rode next to Ilia and asked her about her past life.
'But don't you already know? I mean with you physic powers.' She asked.
Rolf grinned. 'No. I can only see the future, not the past.'
'Oh.' Ilia said. 'Well, I grew up in a small village. I thought that I had no parents, and I was told that I was found as a baby in the woods nearby. Then, three years ago, my mother, Queen Maura of Alunio, heard about me, and I was taken to the palace. I've never really got on with her though. We're too alike.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 14th 2010, 9:36 am

Violet frowned "I don't want him in danger, Rolf. If he has to make a sacrifise for someone he doesn't even know I'd prefer for someone else to make it. He'll be back in a week anyway"
Reine looked up suddenly as a gust of wind blew in. Rose shuddered too.
"Somethings going to happen soon" Rose said to Violet quietly. Violet nodded sadly. She hoped no harm would come to her two friends, or Rolf. Violet rode up to the front and asked anyone who was listening "Are we stopping for camp or carrying on through the night?"

Raymon mounted one of his lower horses, so as not to look as grand as usual. His stunning beauty couldn't be hidden though, and he wouldn't have hid it if he could. Smiling gently he kicked his horse and they were off into the night, a lantern swinging in his left hand. He came upon the group soon and called out "Ho there! What buisness have you here? Please let me first assure you I am no villain, it's my job to ask these questions after nightfall. Your business is not your own, however, and must have reason before you enter the northern lands" he raised his lantern high to look at them all. "I'm the gatekeeper"
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 14th 2010, 10:00 am

Alex slipped away into the darkness. She and Felix were hungry, but Alex didn't trust the dark figure who said he was the gate keeper. Alex climbed up a tree, leaving Felix whining piteously. 'Hush Wolfy.' He did as she said.

Ilia decided after a moment that this man could not be trusted with everything. 'We are on the way to meet our ill relative. My siblings, Rolf and Mist, our cousins, Violet, Rose, Iomin, and Reine.' She pointed to them each in turn, hoping that they would play along. 'I'm er, Sally.' She decided to use a fake name, because Ilia wasn't a common name.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 14th 2010, 11:57 am

Raymon recognised Violet at once, from Otal's warning not to harm her. The others he'd seen but someone was missing... a few were missing. He decided not to bother at the moment, the main person was there.
"Aye, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't my buisness but it's my job to inquire. The next village isn't far but the town you no doubt seek is another days ride. It will spare you a lot of hassle for me to accomodate you. Come, I'll show you" he said turning his mare around. His hood was up so that they couldn't see how handsome he really was, a cloak covering the rest of him, though he'd bought some normal clothes. His mare flared her nostrils and set off at a canter. "Keep up, it's best not to be on these roads after nightfall. Many a strange creature lurk in these woods" he said reining in his horse for a moment to look back at them.

Violet mounted her horse and Rose jumped up behind her. Reine kicked her horse but her face was expresionless, though it had started to rain rather heavily. Violet pulled up the purple hood of her riding cloak and she cantered up to ride beside Rolf.
"These people seem very hospitable" she said "Much more so than at home. You could barely hope for a nod of a welcome" she said watching the man ahead. By his voice he was young, in his twenties perhaps. He was used to riding and was very athletic. She was curious to know what he looked like.
"He seems nice enough" she said with a shrug following quickly with the rest of the group.
"There is definately something about him" Rose said. Violet reasoned that if Rose said something like that then he must be nice.
There was a flash of lightning and Violet looked behind her at Reine. She had her hood up and she couldn't see where she was looking. She guessed it was so much riding was getting to her and felt a twinge of guilt.
Violet looked at Rolf and felt herself blush, the corners of her mouth lifting. She was glad it was dark.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 14th 2010, 3:52 pm

Rolf scowled at Raymon. Why was Violet so happy about him? He was the man who left his daughter to die in a wood. He was the man who left his wife, taking half of her wealth, he was the man who would try to do the same to his daughter, Rolf's cousin. And Rolf had seen Ilia lying at that point, a day ago. And he knew that Raymon was a powerful magician, like himself. Did Raymon know as much as Rolf did? Did he know that Ilia wasn't called Sally? Had he already known their names? Rolf pondered over this through the rest of the uncomfortable ride.

Alex and Felix darted between the trees, keeping sight of the group. They were as silent as the night itself, and Alex almost blended in with the forest. Ilia, good at spotting Felix anywhere, watched as they kept pace with her. She rode quietly behind the man, and wondered why Rolf was scowling at him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 16th 2010, 1:20 pm

Violet frowned as she saw Rolf's expression "You don't like him? He's only a gatekeeper" she said.

Raymons ears pricked as he heard Violets comment and he smiled to himself, his lips curving delicately. They made good time and soon the lights of the village were glowing brightly "Here we are, travellers. Beds and food and ale are what this town is known for" he said chuckling. He showed them up the street to the nicest inn.. well, nicer than the others. "The Phantom is the finest, though you'd better watch the beds because you can guarantee a few fleas thrown in for free" he said dismounting and showing them to the stables. He went round the front and opened the door for them "I must get back to the gate but make yourselves at home and I'll return in the morning. You've got to see the gatekeeper before leaving the village. It's the law in these parts, how we keep track of rebels" he said.

*How we could keep Raymon in the story is perhaps, Ilya doesn't know Raymon is Raymon and she trusts him? Maybe he could join them on their journey as a "guide" or something because he can't just follow them really! Does that sound okay?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 16th 2010, 1:32 pm

*Something like that would be good. =)*

Ilia took a step forward. She decided that she trusted him. 'I am very sorry to have misguided you, but I have not told you the complete truth... My name is not Sally, I am... Princess Ilia of Alunio, in the far south regions. Only Mist and Rolf are my family, being the children of my father's brother, a seventh son. I am in search of my father who was supposedly banished to these lands. May I ask your name, and if you know of my father, could you give me all the information you possess about him?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 17th 2010, 12:00 pm

Raymon pretended to be surprised, his eyes widening. "My lady" he said taking her hand and kissing it gently, falling to one knee for a second. "My name is Raymon and I know these lands well. I have not had the honour of meeting your father but I offer you my humble service, Princess Ilya. I have watched these gates for many years but no royalty has passed except yourself. I could be useful to you though, my lady" he said a flicker of a smile on his face. He thought using his own name would be best so that he would not mix up and by meeting anyone they would address him properly. He was not known by Ilya so his name would prove no risk.

*I think Raymon should actually fall in love with Ilya in the end, she doesn't have to love him but I think that should be why he doesn't steal her weakth but he should mess stuff up a lot before reslising he actually loves her. If that sounds good to you*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 17th 2010, 3:39 pm

'Thank you sir Raymon.' Ilia said a slight smile spreading across her face. 'I thank you for your offer, and take it gratefully. I know nothing of these lands, and it would be of great assistance of you coming along with us. If you so wish I could pay you a small amount for your trouble?'
A large growl came from the darkness, then Wolfy darted beside Ilia. 'Shh Wolfy, its okay, hes a friend.' Ilia told him sternly, but Felix would not stop growling at Raymon. His piercing blue eyes watching the man cautiously.
Alex walked into the half light. 'I am sorry Lady Ilia, there was nothing I could do. He wouldn't listen to me.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 19th 2010, 11:41 am

Raymon inclined his head "My appeareance may be someting to cause a stir, but believe me when I say I have a good heart" he smiled and said "I bid you good night, my true queen. I will wait by the north gate for your arrival in the morning" he swept his eyes across the crowd and winked at Violet. he made it look friendly but it had hidden depth, linked to her father and his death threats. He took his own mount and led it up to the north gate, then slunk into the side and went into one of the inns.

Violet smiled briefly then went into the inn. Rose reached for her hand and Violet squeezed it, then Reine grabbed Roses hand too. The innkeeper nodded nicely and waved a hand to the upstais rooms.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 19th 2010, 4:54 pm

Ilia smiled to herself, and didn't really attend when Alex said she was sleeping in the woods. She wondered whether Raymon would help her find her father. I just want to meet him, Ilia thought. I don't need him to be in my life more than my mother does. She walked into the inn and up the stairs. One of the bar tenders showed her too a room, and she collapsed on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Rolf scowled harder and didn't even bid Violet good night. He sat on his bed for what felt like hours, musing over the possibilities.

Alex climbed the nearest tree, watching Raymon in the dark. He wouldn't have been able to see her, but she stayed alert.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 20th 2010, 7:06 am

Violet felt a pang of guilt for something she didn't know what for. Rolf seemed mad and she thought it may be at her. She climbed the stairs and entered one of the rooms. Reine wished her goodnight and went into the room next to it, letting the wind close the door for her.
Rose skipped into Violet's room and sat down on the windowsill. "Good night, Violet" she whispered as Violet climbed into bed and pullled the heavy cover over the top of her. "Good night, Rose" she said and closed her eyes, sinking instently into a warm, comfortable sleep with the exception of a few flea bites.

She woke an hour later and heard Rolf in the next room. She got out of bed. Rose was gone, the night was her favourite time. Violet went to Rolf's door and was about to knock when she thought better of it. She sighed and went back to bed, thinking for half an hour before slipping back into a less pleasant sleep, plagued with ideas of guilt and grief.

Raymon looked into the mirror-water and saw Otal. He was pacing and muttering. The image changed and he saw Arienor, Violets father. He sat up late into the night, dark circles beneah his eyes and his hair messed with tens of times of passing his hand through it. Raymon smiled. He could see their first weakness. He then saw the boy Rlf, in his room sitting upon his bed. He didn't trust him obviously. Violet was outside and waiting by the door, but she paused and went back.
An excellent weakness.
That would be his first attack.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 20th 2010, 2:19 pm

Ilia woke wondering where she was, then after a moments thought, remembered the night before and got up. With a pang, she remembered that she had left her belongings by the army training grounds the day before. She sighed, and asked for a bath at the bar, half an hour later, she was shown to the laundry room, where a slightly murky water filled, tub sat steaming.
Ilia undressed and slid gracefully into the tub, sighing deeply. After another hour, she climbed out unwillingly and found a towel beside the tub. Ilia wrapped it around herself, and eyed her once royal tunic, which was now tattered and muddy. Someone knocked at the door, and Ilia, having made sure she was very concealed by the towel, opened it a gap.
Rolf was outside, and seeing Ilia with only a towel on, looked at the ceiling, blushing.
'Er, hello Rolf.' Ilia said embarrassed about only having a towel on in front of her cousin.
'Um, Good morning, I asked at the bar where you were when you didn't answer the door to your room. They never said you were having a bath.'
'Oh, no that's fine. What did you want to see me about?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 21st 2010, 7:04 am

Raymon slung his travelling cloak onto his shoulders and made his way down to the bar. He flicked a coin to the gray bar tender and got his horse, swinging up onto it with the grace of a deer. He kicked it with the heels of his boots and trotted to the inn where the company would be found. He tied up his horse outside and pushed the door open. He nodded to the bartender who quickly ducked out of view into the kitchen and looked around. Suddenly he saw Rolf walking to the door of the laundry room and Ilia open the door.
What if he was going to tell Ilia of his suspicions? He quickly jumped forwards and said "Good morning, Rolf. Can I have a word? We can all speak to her ladyship after her bath but you don't want to keep her standing in the cold" he narrowed his eyes slightly under his hood, before smoothing his expression and pushing his hood back. He grabbed Rolfs shoulder, half-good naturedly and smiled. "A word about travels?"

Violet woke the next morning and heard voices downstairs through the thin floorboards. She pushed off the covers and slipped her beautiful dark blue dress on. It was travel stained but the shape was still perfect. She smiled and ran her hands over the material before brushing her brown hair and slipping on her shoes. Rose hadn't returned last night so she was hoping on meeting her by breakfast. She headr Reine get up about quater of an hour ago and she opened her door to find her just ahead of her. She caught up with her and they both went downstairs. "You haven't seen Rose have you?" she Reine, troubled. Reine shook her head and said that faeries could take care of themselves. Violet nodded and they entered the bar. Violet saw Rolf and felt a familiar guilt come back to her. She was scared she'd upset him and she felt childish tears rise to her eyes. She'd come just for him, no one else and she had no idea what she'd done wrong. She sat down heavily on a table on the far side of the pub and orders a cup of anything that would make her feel better. The ar man smiled and said he had just the thing and brought her a mug of steaming hot chocolate. She drank it with relish and felt slightly happier. Reine sat down opposite her and brushed a loose tear away.
"Don't cry, beauty. Drink up and send your sorrows away" she said sipping a glass of grape juice timidly.

Raymon looked over his shoulder and saw Violet look at Rolf, tears begining to creep into her eyes. Good, he thought, she's weak and vunerable and easy to break.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 21st 2010, 7:37 am

Rolf hesitated then nodded. He turned to Ilia. 'Sorry for disturbing you milady, but the barman wont mind if you borrow some clothes.' He nodded towards the hanging clothes. Ilia smiled and nodded. 'Outside.' Rolf said to Raymon.

Ilia closed the door, and slipped on a faded blue, knee length dress. She found a brush and quickly brushed her damp blonde hair. She found a chocolate brown cloak and pulled it around herself, before going into the bar, and hiding her crown under it. Ilia sat next to Violet on the table and ordered a cup of milk, and a tray of cookies. The barman gave a quizzical look, but he brought her them. Ilia thanked him and placed a silver coin in his outstretched hand.She then picked up the tray of cookies and milk, and went outside, and into the woods, where Felix bounded towards her having smelled the cookies.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 21st 2010, 9:46 am

Raymon smiled and went back towards the door. He saw that Reine and Violet were up and gave them a polite nod and a smile. He opened it and stepped outside then waited for Rolf. When he came he said "I need some direction as to where our fine lady is intending to go so I can plan our route in advance" he said bluntly leaning against the wall with one hand. He turned his head to one side and grinned "Your very sharp aren't you Rolf? Very aware. Thats a good thing. Funnily enough I am too and I've noticed something you haven't. Or.. perhaps you have." he leant in and said quietly "It helps to keep things moderate when your on these types of trips." he looked through the window at Violet and said to Rolf "And you're doing exactly that it appears. The thing is, you're playing around in the affairs of the heart and that never goes down well" he tutted and pushed himself up "Don't worry about the directions, I'll ask someone else" he then pushed the door open and went back into the pub. He smiled again and went to stand beside Reine and Violet who were chattering more happily, but Violet still had a dullness to her.
"I think we'll be off soon, my ladies. It would be best to be ready. Everyone else is outside" he said "I'll go and ready your horses." they thanked him and then he wwent to the stables to bring out their horses.

Violet drank the last of her drink and stood up "Another unco-operative day then" Violet siad with a shrug. Reine laughed and said "You're here for a reason. Rose is going to train you and she'll be back soon. You shouldn't worry yourself in anything else. Come on, lets get our things" she said and they went up the stairs, then the barman brought their things down for them and Raymon strapped them to their horses. He looked at Violet for a bit longer and smiled almost sadly. Violet felt her stomach lurch. had Rolf said something to him? Did he think she'd done something too?
She took a step towards him, about to ask him what had possessed him to give her that sorrowful glance but then she hesitated. She wasn't going to be the kind of person who cried just because a boy ignored her. Two could play at that game.
"Thankyou Raymon" was all she said and he turned and smiled again, a very nice smile "Your welcome my lady" he said and did a small bow.

*By the way, the whole thing about the looks Raymons giving her and stuff is just a trick by him to make her feel that somethings wrong between her and Rolf and thats why he'd spoken to Rolf too. He's trying to ruin stuff for everyone because he's destructive and mean Razz But he'll be nice at the end*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi March 21st 2010, 11:38 am

*Ok. Btw, Felix doesn't like Raymon cause he knows that there is some attraction between him and Ilia, and Felix doesn't like it =P
Perhaps Rolf is 16 and its Violets bday, and Rolf wants to propose to her?*

Alex didn't touch the food or milk. Ilia didn't expect her to, as she never did.
'Wolfy wants you to ride on him today.' Alex said a little dully.
'What about you?' Ilia asked patting Felix.
'Ill ride on your pony, It doesn't really make much difference, unless people start talking to me.'
They got up and walked back to the inn. Ilia brought the tray inside and placed it on the table. She then went back outside and slid onto Felix. She decided to ask Raymon where he would be taking them, but Felix darted away from him.
'Whats wrong with you Wolfy?' Ilia asked irritably.

Yune perched in one of the high branches watching the scene below. Micaiah had sent her to keep an eye on Violet. The charmed bird watched the half wolf pull away from Raymon, protectively. She flew down, and landed on the white wolfs head, chirping at him, 'Why don't you show her your human?'
The wolf grunted back that he couldn't.
'Why?' Yune asked.
'I don't know how.' Felix replied.
'I'll see what I can do.' Yune told him, flying onto Violet's shoulder. She knew that Micaiah had taught her some bird language, so Yune said, 'Good morning.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara March 22nd 2010, 11:26 am

*Okay but I think there should be some kind of twist with this proposal. I think Violet would want to get married to Rolf for definate but either Raymon does something or Callum could come back and be like "What?" because he's totally on one side of this whole thing. Yeah! That could be Raymons plan. Violet decides to accept even after Callum has objected and then their relationship shatters aswell. So thats two upsets he's caused. I think Violet should stay being upset for a while though Razz Then it shows how powerful Raymons persuasive effects are*

Rose darted from the trees and grabbed Violets hand "Happy birthday!" she said brightly embracing her gently. "I've brought you this" she whispered and put her hands behind Violets neck to fasted a small chain. "It's a star. Just a small part of one called the Enduith. It will keep you safe and I'll know when you need me" she said. Violet looked down at it. It was an elegant twsiting of silver with a pink jewel in the center, shining slightly but not noticably, only if you concentrated hard. Violet beamed and hugged Rose quickly "It's beautiful, I couldn't have thought of anything you could have given me that I could have loved more" she exclaimed and let Rose free. Rose smiled and seemed delited, even though she was trying not to show how pleased she was. Faeries weren't very good at that. "I think we're going soon, you can ride with me again if you like" Rose shook her head defianlty and said "I'll meet you along the road in a while, I need to go back to tell them the stars safe" she said and waved briefly before turning and floating elegantly back into the woods. Violet swung up onto the horse and arranged her skirts. She heard the call of a familiar bird suddenly chiming brightly on the tree tops. She looked up and kicked her horse, grabbing the reins in one hand and shielding her eyes from the bright sky with the other. She scanned the tree tope, still cantering down the lane until she felt a weight on her shoulder. She exclaimed happily and said in bird speach, though rather rustily "I'm so glad to see you! Do you bring news from home?" she slowed her horse to a stop and shifted the bird onto her wrist so she could talk to her. "I didn't think this day could get any worse, Yune but now it's better than I could possibly have dreamed." she waited expectantly and pricked her ears to ready herself to try and desifer the speach of the bird.

Raymon watched as Violet came out, wonderfully happy that she was still upset. He heard the call of the bird and instantly his hand went beneath his cloak for a weopan but he realised it was too late and he couldn't attract attention like that. He would kill it with magik if Micaiah wouldn't know but there was no doubt she would.

Calumn had speant a good time at hope and his parents had been happy to see him. They had urged him back north to check on Vilet but wished them both speedy return. He cantered into the town and soon found them all near a pub and Violet was down the road talking to Yune, Micaiah had sent her the same time he'd set off. He grinned and called down "Happy birthday little sister" he saw Violet turn, her face bright with happiness as she saw him. He reached behind him and brought out a bag containing her present. A new dress, one of the best and a wonder to behold. Everyone had said that it would suit her. She nodded and mouthed "Just a minute" and turned back to Yune. Calumn nodded and saw Alex, he trotted over and smiled "Nice to see you again in daylight" he said.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next