Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi November 16th 2009, 10:42 am

Septimas stood up. 'He really is stupider than I thought. Marcia we're going.' He told her angrily. 'What now? I was just starting to enjoy myself Sep!' She said between fits of giggles. She pointed at Otal. 'We should stay to see what happens next.' Septimas glared at her. 'Alright!' Marcia told him and got up.

Micaiah opened the window and the bird flew in. She smiled as she heard its message. 'Thank you.' Micaiah told it and it flew quickly away. Yune came and landed on her shoulder. 'Go to him Yune. Stay and protect him, who knows what could happen. I didn't just charm you for fun.' She sang to her and the red bird flew out into the night. 'Im going to bed, I'll see you in the morning!' Micaiah told Reine not answering her question.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 4 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara November 17th 2009, 10:52 am

Jehtro came back in and Reine smiled. they sat at the table, talking for a while then she went to bed. He following later after he had taken his horse into the village to be given a new shoe. Reine tossed and turned in bed and felt uneasy. The night was sure to bring some unwelcome guests.

Arienor saw a red bird fly across the sky and smiled. He culd still hear Otal making a fool of himself downstairs.

*so should Septimas and Marcia go to Elincia thinking she was Micaiah at the half siblings house... then after thy do their stuff maybe Otal could come and realise it was actually Elincia?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 17th 2009, 11:12 am

*Should Septimas and Marcia try to kill her or capture Elincia? If they capture her then Otal could realize its Elincia.*

Micaiah lay in bed and thought about Arienor. Her heart skipped a beat every time she did. She smiled to herself and wondered when she would next see him. After a long while she drifted off to sleep.

Septimas took Marcia's hand and they rushed out of the hall. 'Where are we going?' She asked after awhile. 'To the goddess.' He told her still angry. 'Oh but Sep. Why?' Marcia asked and stopped where she was. 'Because if Otal thinks we've done a runner-' He stopped. Otal's brother Arienor stood in the darkness. Septimas had never spoken to him properly. He waited for the man to make himself known.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 18th 2009, 10:10 am

*good idea - capture Smile*

Arienor stepped forward, his eyes blazing. He was atleast a head taller than Septimas, maybe two compared to Marcia. "What are you up to Septimas?" he asked quietly, swirling his wine in his goblet sub contiously and lited his eyebrows lazily. Suddenly he heard Yune calling outside. His eyes opened in surprise and he suddenly became torn between his duty and his destiny. His lips thinned "Never mind for now" he said to the blubbering pair "Just get out of here before you can do anymore harm to Otal" he said disguising the lie with a brief nod. he turned on his heel and hurried into the courtyard. Dawn had broken and Yune was singing a beautiful song. He set off for the stables and was soon clamouring down the cobble stone road and knocking on the door of the farm which was now in broad daylight.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 18th 2009, 12:42 pm

Septimas hurried toward the wood. Marcia fell behind. She tripped and fell over a log. He turned back and lifted her up and carried her on through the woods. 'Wait. Sep.' She said. He stopped and looked into her amber eyes, reflected in his odd ones. 'Why are we doing this? Why can't we stop?' Marcia asked Septimas sadly. 'Because...because we need money.' He put her back on her feet, and they walked slowly hand in hand through the wood.

Micaiah got up early, making sure that she did not wake the others. There was a rap on the door, so she answered it. 'Arienor!' She half screamed with delight. Yune came in and perched on Micaiah's shoulder. 'I asked Yune to find you. Do you want to go for a walk?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 19th 2009, 11:41 am

Arienor smiled and laughed quietly at Micaiah's delight. He took her hand and kissed it before saying "It would be a pleasure, my lady" with a wink.
*do you think that on their walk they should see Marcia and Septimas in the woods and follow them?*

Otal woke, his head throbbing. He still felt happy and he leant over and kissed his bride on the forehead. She smiled in her sleep and reached out for him. He dressed extravagantly and flung the shutters open. He heard a bird sing, beautiful. He followed it's song through the woods until he came upon a farm. This building hurt him, he wasn't sure why. He knew it had something to do with the past, and a farm like it a while away had something to do with Marcia and Septimas. In any case he wished to buy the bird. He stepped forwards and knocked politey.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 19th 2009, 2:19 pm

*Ok. What about if Elincia and her half siblings are there too?*

Micaiah smiled sweetly and took Arienor's arm. They walked in the morning light into the wood talking about their past times. 'I had no idea that Elincia was my sister, or I even had a sister until last year.' Micaiah told him. 'She knew though. She came and found me.'

Elincia got up as the church bell from the village below the hills rang. She dressed quickly, and found Rafiel and Leanne waiting for her in the kitchen. Rayson came down behind her and said 'Why don't we go for a walk in the woods?' They all agreed on this, so set off.

Septimas heard voices not far off. 'Someones coming.' He told Marcia. She smiled. 'Lets keep going, I'm sure Its nobody we know.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 20th 2009, 10:00 am

Arienor nodded and listened quietly to Micaiah. "In a way, your lucky." he said with a chuckle "I've known Otal my entire life and we're no where near as close as you and your sister seem to be." he said and shrugged. As he stopped talking he heard the sound of footsteps on the moss with his delicate and acurate sense of hearing. "Someones coming through the trees over there" he said "I think I might know them..." he said remembering the swift step and the longer stride. A moment of reconition flashed through his mind and he quickly said "You cannot be seen by these two people Micaiah" he said and quickly pointed out a hiding placed by a tree stump behind a wall of ivy.
He then walked swiftly over to the trees and made a grab for Septimas. "Septimas, this isn't your usual walk... it seems your going in exacly the wrong direction" he said with a charming smile. "You live in the cape of the oak, do you not?" he added, waiting for a reply.

Reine woke and saw that Micaiah wasn't int eh house. She went outside and asked the wind if anything was wrong, but it replied "Blue skies, green leaves, warm breeze from the west. Micaiah is well" Reine sighed and began to do the farm work. Jethro had risen earlier to sell his horse in the market for a smaller and younger one. His horse had been thirteen hands and very large. He was to buy a twelve that would be small enough to go fast enough. Reine smiled as she remembered his handsome face.

Otal saw Reine smile. He remembered her from somewhere... she had had some link to him. Otal hated his new self who didn't know anything. He turned and made for the woods. He remembered Septimas and where he was going.... he should go and find Septimas.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 20th 2009, 1:33 pm

Elincia and Rayson ran ahead, enjoying the breeze and the warm sun. 'I can't remember when I had this much fun!' She said while laughing. 'Yeah. Rafiel tries to make me grow up, but really I'm a child at heart!' Rayson told her grinning. Elincia laughed happily and ran ahead. 'Wait for me!' He shouted putting on a burst of speed and picking her up. 'Hey!' She said struggling. He put her down seeing what lay in front of them. Elincia was about to say What, before she looked over.

Micaiah hid behind a large bush. She could see a young man, and a teenage girl appear. 'Let go of him!' The young girl said, as the man was grabbed by Arienor. 'I can go where I choose. I know she is here Arienor. I have sight.' Septimas told Arienor. Micaiah breathed in quickly. Suddenly there was the sound of laughter. Elincia and Rayson ran around the corner.

Marcia pulled Septimas away from Arienor. He grabbed Elincia and put a hand over her mouth. 'Don't struggle. Otal wants you alive.' He told her and with a flash all three had vanished. Rayson ran into the trees calling for Elincia. Micaiah stood up and ran after him. 'Its no use! He used a apperating charm. He could be anywhere now!' She called to Rayson.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 21st 2009, 6:55 am

Arienor pushed Septimas away and said "You don't have a right to be HERE." menacingly. His brow furrowed at the next thing they said. He was about to ask "who?" when he saw a girl just like Micaiah be snatched up, then they were gone. "Elincia!" he said but his words were whipped away in the wind. He ran to Micaiah's hiding place and said "We have to go, Elincia has been taken. We'll go to the palace and ask one of the tellers where they've taken her." he said and took her hand. "It won't take long if we take the short cut" he said and tried to sound encouraging.

Reine felt a flicker of doubt in her mind as to if everything was okay. She felt something amiss, some fright or fear. It was Elincia. Reine dropped the bucket and ran into town calling Jethro. He heard her and ran up to the road. His horse hadn't been sold yet, no one needed one like him. Reine gave a rushed explanaion and swung up onto his horse. "I need to borrow him" Jethro laughed and swung up too, "Don't think I'm going to let you leave me out of the adventure!" he said spurring his horse towards the palace. She wrapped her arms around his waist and ducked her head against the wind. His dark hair flew in the wind as they galloped through the woods.

Otal had returned to the palace. He had heard Septimas's intentions and was waiting in the drawing room. The potion had taken a new effect. He was still unsure about what he intended to do but he remembered faces and his old nature was back. To the dismay of everyone. Suddnely he saw three figures in the middle of the drawing room, they were transparent and imobile. They had teleported and would solidify in a matter of seconds.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 21st 2009, 7:15 am

Elincia struggled against the man holding her. She looked around, one second earlier she was in the woods, and now she was in a hall. Otal sat in a chair in the hall. Elincia kicked harder into the mans legs. He loosened his grip enough for her to pull away from his hand covering her mouth. 'Get off!' Elincia half screamed.

Marcia had no idea what the girl Micaiah planned to do once she got free. There was no escape and there was many guards around the palace. Also she had no idea where she was. 'Sep let her go. Shes got nowhere to run.' Marcia told him bored. Septimas looked over at Marcia and then sighing let go of the young woman. The girl Micaiah did not run. She knew that she was caught. 'What do you want with me?' She asked Septimas, and he answered 'I do not want anything with you. Otal does.'

Elincia took a step towards the door. She did not want to speak to Otal, and would put up a fight before she gave up. Elincia sprinted to the door and pushed it. The door stayed closed.

Micaiah took Arienor's hand. 'This is all my fault!' She told him. Rafiel ran towards her followed by Leanne and Rayson. 'Micaiah it is not your fault. It is mine.' Rayson told her. 'I should have been more careful.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 21st 2009, 10:19 am

Elincia's voice rang through the hall. Otal felt an injection of malace. "Micaiah, you can't get out" he said calmly to her back. He got up and placed his goblet on the silver tray that had been set on the side table. He walked across the room calmly and slowly, his cape fluttering elegantly but fire burned in his eyes and his stomach. He pushed the girl roughly around to face him and not even looking at her, dragged her back to the table. As he turned to face her he noticed the things he had always loved. His eyes melted and so did his heart, his fury and anguish disappearing. His eyes traced her beautiful, large eyes, her soft glossy hair, the colour in her cheeks. "Elincia" he said softly. "You've come back to me. I wasn't aware that-" he stopped and stooped to kiss her on the cheek.

Arienor took her hand and said "This is no ones fault but Otals" bitterly. He flashed a sour look at Septimas. "Have you nothing better to do Septimas? And you can't imprison me, I'm of royal blood - son of the duchess. If you intend to capture me you'll have the high table to answer to and your inevitable death. Think of Marcia, she won't get out of this either" he said and took a deep breath "I'll give you one chance to let them go" he said.

Reine and Jethro climbed through the hall window swiftly and heard Elincia shriek. Jethro tried the door, as Elincia was doing on the other side, but it was locked. He cursed "Stay here" he said smoothly "I'm going to get through the tapestry door to the drawing room" he said. He'd noticed it when they'd looked in from outside. There was a slight irregularity in the patter on the left side. Reine nodded and tried the door again, like it would open. He smiled and was gone.

The tunnel was dark but Jethro could see the crack of light that issued from the tapestry. He opened the door and slipped out. Neither Otal or Elincia had seen him. He ducked behind a shelf of books and waited. He had to go at the right moment. He was near the door that Reine was behind, crounching behind the tables he found the key nestled under the carpet and fitted it to the door and turned. He leapt back to his hiding place unseen.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 5:03 am

Septimas smiled. 'My work is done. My contract is over. Marcia and I no longer work for Otal. My work is done. It has been 5 years.' He told Arienor calmly. 'If you wish for me to help you I can and will.' Marcia nodded 'I never wanted anything to do with Otal.'
Micaiah gripped Arienor's hand tightly. For some reason she felt happy. 'Elincia doesn't want for us to save her. She is quite fine where she is.' She told Arienor smiling.

Elincia's lips touched Otal's. 'I love you.' She told him lovingly. 'Don't ever leave me again.' Elincia lent her head on Otal's chest and tears of happiness fell down her face.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 5:23 am

Arienor hung his head. "No good will some of this. You may go Septimas, Marcia" he said, but turned Micaiah to look at him. He kissed her cheek and said "Will you marry me, Micaiah?" and smiled at her softly.

Otal held Elincia against him and all of the potions effects wore away. He kissed her on top of her head and felt happy, but something bothered him. He was betrothed to the princess, if he didn't marry her his mother would throw him out and he would cease to exist, for he could only exist as a god. "My love, we must go and see the duchess, my mother. She will decide my fate." he said and took both of her hands and kissed them, before leading her into the main quarters. He didn't know how the princess would take it.

Jethro stood up and went out into the hall. "She doesn't need saving" he said and walked out. Reine followed and said "What now?" he smiled and turned Reine to him, he kissed her briefly and said "I must leave. This had made me realize where I need to be" he said and got on his horse. He bowed his head to her and rode though the north gate, to wherever he was to go. Reine felt a pang and a tear rolled down her cheek. Rain clouds swept over the land and snow began to fall. Reine leant against the palace wall and put her face in her hands. She would never forget him.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 5:33 am

Snow landed softly on Micaiah's soft silver hair. 'Yes. Yes Arienor!' She smiled brightly and kissed Arienor romantically. Her long hair blew in the wind and Micaiah closed her golden eyes.

Elincia let Otal lead her through the corridors. She begged in her head that Otal and her could be together.

Septimas took Marcia's hand and they walked hand in hand talking and laughing about their future together.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 5:44 am

Arienors chest swelled with happiness. He scooped her up into his arms and said "You will be the happiest woman in the entire land, I promise you Micaiah." he said twirling her around, snow spining around her like she was an ice princess with a veil of white flowers.

Otal knocked only once, and entered the grand room. He let go of Elincia's hand and the seperation for only that second felt brutal. "Stay here until I call you" he said and brushed her cheek with his hand. He walked up to the grand table where the duke and duchess sat. The princess was at her right hand and squealed with delight at the sight of her fiancee. "Duchess, I wish to withdraw my marriage proposition from the princess." he said coldly. The princess shrank back to her seat with a sob and looked up at him, tears in her eyes. The duchess nodded "Very well." Otal was taken aback. "You have given your consent?" he asked. "Yes" she replied "but you must marry another. This young woman is not the princess it seems. She is a fraud sent from the cape of wishes to ruin the high table and commit illegal marriage." she said with disgust. Otal coughed nervously "I have another in mind." he said. "Bring her forward." comanded the duchess. "Elincia!" called Otal to the door.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 5:52 am

Micaiah knew Arienor's words were true. 'Yes I know I will be.' She put her arms around his neck.

Elincia heard Otal call her name. She pushed the door open and stepped nervously inside the grand room. She hesitated then walked over to Otal. Elincia took Otal's hand and squeezed it gently.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 5:58 am

Arienor set her down gently and smiled. "I'm afraid we'll have to present this to the duchess" he said and his smiled faded slightly. He hated the custom that they had to present who they were getting married to, but it was either that, or banishment.

*I have an idea! You know because both Micaiah and Elincia are going to be "presented". Maybe the duchess should think that Elincia and Micaiah are the same person?*

The duchess raised her sharp eyes and scanned Elincia. "Hmm.." she said with a voice like chalk against a blackboard. The duchess was ageless and extrodinarily beautiful, but she was also quick minded and could strike terror into the hearts of the bravest men. "She seems innocent enough. Educated and pretty. She'll do Otal. A nice presentation at a ball and you seem to suit well enough. Consent granted, you may marry her if you wish" she said and turned suddenly. She snapped her fingers and cried "Get rid of this!" and pointed to the fake princess. Two servants came in and took her out of the room. Otal put his hand around Elincia's waist and rushed her out of the room.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 6:06 am

*Yeah. But It works out in the end*

Elincia smiled 'I dont think my life could get any better!' She told Otal. 'I was terrified that she would say no.' Elincia put her arms around Otal's neck and looked at his hansom face.

Micaiah nodded 'What shall we do if I am told that I cannot marry you?' She asked with a hint of worry.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 6:15 am

*yeah!*

Oatl smiled but didn't admit that he had been terrified also. "Let's leave the palace. I've seen so much of this place, all my experiences here of misery. I need a change." he said and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, walking her outside. He stretched his arm out and gestured to the entire land. "Where shall we go?" he asked. He could see the small farm on the hill where Reine, Micaiah and Elincia had lived. He could even be happy with such simplicity as that as long as he lived with Elincia. He cringed though, to think of his dreaded mansion tucked away in the hills. That was a place where he would never go again. He would sell it to a gold-keep and bury it in the sand of memeory.

Arienor shook his head "Why should anyone tell you that? You are happy, I am happy. That is the reason, we love each other and we shall marry." he said and whisteled for his horse. It arrived at a gallop and stopped a few feet away. He climbed into the saddle and lifted Micaiah in front of him. He kicked the horse and it galloped West to the palace. They arrived there in good time and Arienor dismounted and helped Micaiah down.

Otal caught a glimse of movement in the corner of his eye. He looked to the left and saw his brother with Micaiah. His blood boiled at the sight of them both. The idiot who had slipped him the postion and the witch who had tried to keep him from his happiness. His grip on Elincia tightened and he pulled her closer. Arienors eyes met him own "Brother!" called Arienor with delight as he wrapped his arm around Micaiah.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 6:26 am

Micaiah smiled at her sister and gave a quick nod to Otal. She was sure he still hated her, she could see it in his face. Micaiah put an arm around Arienor.

Elincia looked up to see her sister and Arienor. Micaiah looked at Arienor the way Elincia looked at Otal. Surely Micaiah did not love him. She had never seemed able to fall for someone, but she knew that her sister was in love. Elincia let go of Otal and ran over to Micaiah. 'I am to be married!' She told her gripping her sisters hands. Micaiah smiled. 'So am I.' They laughed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 6:31 am

Reine heard laughter and looked around the corner, Micaiah and Elincia were to be married! Reine wiped away her tears and ran to them "Congratulations!" she said timidly when she was a few feet away. Arienor gave her a one armed hug and said "Thankyou Reine." he laughed and said "It seems your to be my sister Elincia." he smiled. It was not a fortnight ago that he thought he may love her. It seemed such a folly since he had met his true love.

Otal balled his fists and turned away. The princess was being dragged outside. She clutched Otals cape and cried into it. "You loved me Otal! WE can still be married, don't let your mother decieve you!" he pulled himself away and turned again. The princess was thrown into the lake and Otal went to watch the show. She flapped around for a while before dragging herself out into the forest. He waited by the lake, he didn't want to talk to his brother.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 7:06 am

'And you my brother Arienor.' Elincia said, she had not heard Otal walk away. 'Reine!' She cried with delight. 'Thank you for everything you've done.' Elincia told her. Micaiah smiled happily and hugged Elincia.

Elincia turned and saw Otal had gone. 'I have to go.' She told them and ran off to where he was waiting.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 22nd 2009, 7:58 am

Reine smiled and said to Arienor "Do you mind if I borrow a horse from the stables? I'm headed back to the farm but it's a long walk on foot." Arienor laughed and said "Take my horse, it's the fastest... apart from Otal's." he said and handed her the reins. She thanked him and mounted, turning the horse to the south gate and spurring it to a gallop. Arienor took Micaiah's hand and took her to his mothers quaters. He knocked and entered. His mothers face warmed at the sight of him, then abruptly froze at the sight of Micaiah. "Mother, I await your consent for my marriage to this girl" he smiled but his mother did not. "Arienor, this girl is aready betrothed to your brother. I never thought you to stoop this low!" she rose from the table in fury and said "And you have tried my patience!" icily to Micaiah. Arienor stood between them in defence. "Duchess, this is not the same person of which you speak. This is her sister Micaiah." he said. The duchess raised her eyesbrows then sat back down. "You've never been a liar Arienor. i trust your judgement and give you leave to marry this girl." she then took Micaiahs hand and said "Our first meeting has been quite extrodianry." she chuckled and her golden hair waved like the tide of the sea, her eyes flashed warmly and she carried on "Next time we meet, we shall hopfully be friends". Arienor took Micaiahs other hand and lead her away. The duchess sat back down and watched them leave. The moment the door shut the duchess put her head in her heands and wept like she had never dreamed. Her kind son wasn't hers any more.

Otal heard Elincia's graceful footsep and he tensed "It is hard to know who shall be my sister. Harder still to know about my brother." he turned around "You shall of course, love my brother like your own?" he asked with contempt.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 22nd 2009, 8:30 am

'Of course. But do you not love your brother the way I love my sister?' Elincia asked Otal. She took his hands and looked up at him. 'It doesn't matter that much does it?'

Micaiah held Arienor's warm hand. 'Where shall we live? I want to get away, see somewhere new. What about you?' She looked up at him wondering what he thought. 'Or we could stay here. It doesn't matter really I just want to be with you.' Micaiah smiled warmly.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next