Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara October 19th 2009, 11:04 am

*wow! amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Reine's jaw dropped. How would this plan ever work? Unless... " I think we'll have to make Otal dumb to Elincia. I'll slip him a potion. He'll never know your different people!" she exclaimed exitedly.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 3 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi October 20th 2009, 10:20 am

*Thanx!*

Micaiah's face flushed with happiness. 'As long as hes dosed and I dress and talk like Elincia he will have no idea!' She spun on the spot. 'Elincia need only be away for a month. Anyway, why were you away so long? I thought you would be back sooner.'

Elincia rode on as fast as the little horse could go. Past many fields and into a forest. This would be the trickiest part of the journey. Otal and his brother lived not far away, but she sighed as she remembered that she was wearing Micaiah's clothes. Elincia sang sweetly to Yune Micaiah's faithful bird, the way that Micaiah had shown her when they first met. The little golden red bird came flying through the trees and onto her shoulder.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara October 23rd 2009, 12:01 pm

Reine took delight in telling Micaiah about her meeting with Arienor, her long lost friend. She told her that he would come to the farm the very next day.

*OMG, I've got an idea! When Arienor comes he'll see Micaiah as Elincia and fall in love with her like he had at the river! So he thinks that Micaiahs Elincia and when he finds out that she's not it doesn't matter because he loves her and they can live happily ever after! Well..... you know what I mean! You'd probably already thought of that anywayz!
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi October 23rd 2009, 2:34 pm

*Oh yeah. Maybe Arienor notices that Elincia (Micaiah) is not the same. (personality wise)?*

Micaiah smiled at hearing of this Arienor, and told Reine how she would really like to meet him. 'Its a shame Elincia isn't here.' She said. But deep down she was quite glad that she wasn't. Before she had met Elincia, she always had Men around her, asking her to go places with them. But now Micaiah was always looking out for Elincia, and Micaiah never got any attention from people.

Elincia dismounted and padded softly through the woods, with Yune on her shoulder. The pony trotted back towards the farm. Elincia didn't feel scared anymore. She felt that Yune was so much more than just a bird. Elincia decided that she felt safer singing to the beautiful bird, than walking in silence. Her voice was not as sweet and melodic as Micaiah's, but was more like music. Micaiah's voice was unnaturally high, but in Elincia's opinion was beautiful.

*Going away tomorrow. Will be back not this sun, but the one after.*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara October 23rd 2009, 3:01 pm

*okay no worries!*

The new day dawned beautifully and suddenly with a rap at the door. Reine had been up early and flew to the door, her long, plae dress flowting elegantly behind her. It was a long time since she had felt elegant, but she was happy. Happy that they were finally going to get her old husband, Otal, back. She welcomed Arienor to sit down and called Micaiah down, of course not by her real name. She called "Elincia" and suddenly Arienor stiffened and sat up straight. "Elincia?" he asked. Reine nodded and was suddenly feeling wary. What was it that he knew? Reine narrowed her glance but he seemed innocent enough.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi October 23rd 2009, 3:07 pm

Micaiah heard the name Elincia called. She sat up then flopped back down. Then suddenly realizing what was going on, sat up pulled her clothes on and called 'Coming!' How had she overslept? Micaiah quickly did her hair, and tried to get into character. Then she rushed into the room.

Elincia sat against a tree as the night came. Yune had flown away, and now she felt alone. She started to sing a lullaby in the old language to herself, and soon was asleep.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara October 24th 2009, 7:33 am

Reine smiled as Micaiah or "Elincia" came in. Arienor bowed and said, "It's nice to see you again, Elincia. On the night you left I never thought we'd meet again" he said. Reine's jaw dropped. She'd been to visit Arienor? Otal's brother. Aha, she thought, Otal's brother. What a coincidence.
Reine lit a fire to ocupy herself.

*Hey, I had an idea. Maybe Elincia could meet some people and one could fall in love with Reine?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi October 29th 2009, 12:57 pm

*I managed to get internet connection. Yeah that sounds cool! Shall we make a bio for them? I'll make one anyway, and if you don't like it then we can change/delete.*

Micaiah flushed a bright pink. What should she say? 'Um...yes-I mean...I didn't think so either...About seeing you again.' She said to him. 'I'm sorry I'm not feeling well today.' Micaiah felt the urge to run, but she needed to pretend to be her sister.

Elincia had a dream of her and Otal. They were happily living together. A little boy appeared from the woods and She picked him up in her arms.
Elincia opened her eyes to bright sunlight.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara October 29th 2009, 3:38 pm

*cool, do you mind if mines a gypsy coz it would be awsome if reine fell in love with a gypsy!!!!!*

Arienor laughed and said, "Elincia, don't think of leaving me so soon. Now I've found you I daresay I'll never be able to leave!" and laughed. He was taken aback at her troubled expression, but hid it carefully.
"Do you need some help Reine?" he asked mechanically. She shook her head distractedly as the pot of what she had been boiling overflowed with the fresh gilerbell stew as she had been so distracted with Micaiah's defence and hoped she would pull it off. She had been planning on making the potion for Otal later that day but with the brother there it would be impossible. As she swept past Miciah she muttered a quick word of "I need him away" and opened a draw to get ntohing in particular.
Arienor was none the wiser.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 1st 2009, 6:41 am

*Yeah. How many should be in the group I'll make two, and we can decide. Also can I bring in Elincia and Micaiah's half siblings?*

Micaiah nodded and said sweetly 'Arienor, would you like to join me in a walk through the woods?'

Elincia sat up and banged her head on a branch. 'Oww!' She moaned loudly. Elincia heard footsteps nearby. A blond man appeared 'Micaiah?' He asked. 'No. Elincia...Rafiel what are you doing here?' She asked her half brother while standing up. 'Yune told Leanne this morning and I came to find you.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 2nd 2009, 1:15 pm

*yep, all good!*

Arienor smiled, charmingly, back and asked Reine if she would like to join. "No thankyou, Arienor. I'm so busy this morning!" she said and bustled out of the room. He felt a twinge of guilt, mixed with confusion as she had asked him to come and now she was busy. He shrugged and muttered "A pity...". He then offered 'Elincia' his arm and set off down the track towards the woods.

Jethro walked calmly through the forest. His pack rested lightly on his shoulder and his black, long hair trailed over his shoulders and was swept down his back. His grey eyes flashed with laughter and his broad shoulders were straight and even. His mouth held a slight curve to one side as a small smile was painted upon his features. It was a good day. A day where many things were destined to happen. He had felt so in his dreams anyway, and his dreams were never wrong.
He had seen a beautiful woman eclipsed against the moon and he had set off to find her the next morning. The name "Reine" echoed through his mind. His full lips parted to mutter these words with wonder and awe. he soon came upon a farm. he was far from anywhere and the prospect of food was inviting. He walked along the path and made three sharp knocks on the old wooden door. It would be home to some old woman and her ruffian husband no doublt. He braced himself for what would greet him.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm

'I have to say, you do look a lot like Micaiah. And your wearing the same things...' Rafiel told Elincia as they walked through the woods. 'Yes...well I'll tell you when were somewhere more private.' She said to him.

Micaiah took Arienor's arm, and they left out into the morning landscape. 'Micaiah...is away at the moment...She is staying at our half siblings house, just beyond the woods.' She told him. 'But she would have been very glad to have seen you...'

Septimas took Marcia's hand and they ran out of the path in the wood, into the dark trees. They had heard voices and footsteps nearby. 'Shh!' He told her when she moved about, making a lot of noise. 'Sorry! But Why are you being so careful?! I mean there's probably no one even coming this way!' Marcia asked him irritably. 'Shh!' Septimas told her again.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 6th 2009, 12:12 pm

Arienor nodded and said "Well I have fast horses, if you wish to see your sister I can always take you" he said trying to be helpful.

Reine heard a knock at the door and her head snapped up. Her mouth turned down with irritation and she stowed the potion beneath the counter. She floated to the door and opened it half way, peering around the edge. "Hello?" she asked. A beautiful young man stood there, tall and dark with beautiful eyes and full lips. Reine blushed and opened the door slightly wider. "Can I help you sir?" she asked him warily.

Jethro found her face familiar, but couldn't place it. His dream was at the back of his mind and he smled graciously. "I wondered if I may find lodgings for the night here. I will pay in silver... I haven't gold." he said. She hesitated, then opened the door fully. She knew Elinica's room was free and they always had a spare room and stables. "I think we'll be able to keep you for a night or so," she said hoping that Micaiah wouldn't mind. "But worry not about your silver, keep it for yourself" she said and put her hands behind her back so as not to take it. His brow furrowed but he didn't say any more. He came in and sat down. "Do you want food?" she asked him setting the kettle on the fire. He shook his head and placed the money back in his leather pouch. Reine shrugged and picked up her potion from below the counter and began stirring it lazily again, sprinkling marryfose and gettlewort into the mixture. He watched with interest and made gentle conversation and small jokes.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 7th 2009, 3:59 am

'No.' Said Micaiah quickly. 'Um...I mean...' She could not think what to say. 'Um...Elincia-Micaiah, she would not want visitors.' Micaiah sighed and hoped that she had convinced him.

Rafiel lead Elincia to the edge of the forest. 'Will this do?' He asked her. She nodded. 'I am pretending to be Micaiah. Because...because we are trying to stop Otal. You know who he is?' Rafiel nodded. He took her hand and they ran up to the house.

Leanne and Rayson saw the pair coming. 'I thought Elincia was coming' Rayson told his sister as to two came closer. Leanne ran over and greeted them. 'Elincia. It is so good to see you. When Yune told me you were coming we were delighted.' Leanne smiled at her.

Marcia watched the two go by. 'See!' She hissed. 'They weren't even interested!' 'Hmm...I wonder why they were in such a hurry though...' Septimas said to himself. 'Who cares! Anyway let us press on.' Marcia told him. They got up and walked on. Septimas came to where the path separates. 'Which way?' She asked him as she caught up. 'I'm not sure...' Septimas said slowly.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 7th 2009, 7:48 am

Arienor shrugged and said "Perhaps soon. When she has settled. A month or so perganp" he said and smiled. "It's getting dark, we'd better head back." he said.

Jethro offered to help and Reine thenked him and handed him a bag of Tidenhan. She asked him to cut some up and mix it into the potion. He was glad to help. "What's this potion for?" he asked. She reddend "Don't worry" he said laughing, "You don't have to tell me". She sighed and said "I wish I could". She added the blue powder and poured the whole mixture into the flask. She looked up at Jethro. He did look trustworthy. She did need some help to give Otal the potion... "Can you keep a secret?" she asked the gypsy. He nodded. "It's a potion to daze a man's sences. We're trying to keep my friend concealed from an evil god. It sounds reiculous but it is true." she said. For some reason he did believe her. "Wnat some help?" he asled and chuckled. She grinned and nodded. "We'll set off at midnight tonight if thats okay. Now you really don't need to give me that silver" she said. He nodded and was thrilled at the challenge.
Reine then thanked him and went to the door "Mica-- I mean, Elincia! Are you there?" she called into the darkness. She needed to tell her what was going on.

*I'm confused about who your new charries are sorry! Could you tell me who Septimas etc are? ^^*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 7th 2009, 8:39 am

*Um, Marcia is the goddess of life, and Septimas is her human subject/Lover. They are heading to the palace where Otal and Areinor live. (Is it okay if say they have been invited to Otal's future wedding?)*

Micaiah nodded. She blushed scarlet as she looked at him. Stupid! She thought. Now he must think somethings up. The sun came out from the clouds and Micaiah felt awkwardly dizzy. Her head and her eyes stung, so she closed them and fainted.

Elincia smiled warmly at her sister. 'It has been so long. I'm sorry Micaiah couldn't make it.' She told them. 'Lets go inside.' Rafiel said to her.

'You said you knew where we were going! What are we going to do now?' Marcia asked him. 'I think its this way.' He told her patiently. 'You Think do you?' She said. 'Yes It is this way.' Septimas told her and walked on. Marcia rolled her eyes and followed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 9th 2009, 3:09 am

*yeah, thats great!"

Arienor was startled by the girls sudden collapse but he caught her gently and and cradled her in his arms. He stopped to check if she was okay, her pulse and breath. She was okay, just needed sleep probably. He walked with long strides back to the farm and pushed the door open. "She fainted in the woods" he said and lay her on the long seat.

Reine ran over and put a hand to her forehead. Arienor smiled gently and said "She's okay" Reine sighed gladly and went back to the table, wisking out her herbs again. She asked Jethro quickly under her breath if he could talk to the man and go into the next room. He got up and began talking rapidly to the man, drawing him into another room. Reine waved the herbs under Micaiah's nose and muttered an incantation. Micaiah awoke. "Thank goodness!" cried Reine softly. She immediatley told her her plan for that night. "We'll go tonight, I'm so glad he's here. I would have hated to take anyone else with me" she said hoping Micaiah wouldn't mind.

Otal emerged from the shadows and grasped the back of the two peoples robes. "This way Septimas." he said smugly and let go of their hoods, walking down the other path. "I have a propesition for you both" he said, still walking but slowing his pace to match their own. "Are you still interested in a mission? Good pay, but danger as always..." he asked calmly.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 12th 2009, 10:02 am

Micaiah sat up. 'Yes, but doesn't Arienor suspect anything? How are we going to make sure he doesn't interfere? Should I stay and keep him occupied?' Micaiah asked.

'What will you have us do Otal?' Marcia asked him harshly. 'Why did you invite us here?' She looked at Septimas and he shrugged. 'Wherever Marcia goes I go to.' He told Otal politely.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 14th 2009, 10:36 am

Reine nodded and said "Okay, I'm glad you don't have to come. If Otal saw you there..." she flinched and said "We'll leave in a few minuites."

Otal grinned and said "Good. Because I want both of you. Now, there is a person in this land that has done me great wrong and I intend that you find her." he said his eyes darkening. "Her name is Micaiah, the goddess of birds and she is living with her half siblings. This is what the 'teller' said anyway." he waved his hand dismissively. "You will go to the other side of the forest my friends and find this Micaiah. You know what to do from there" he said darkly. he broke the slience then by saying "Now. Let us continue to the palace. You must need rest and food for your new mission!"

Reine and Jethro set off. Reine took the horse through the south side of the forest while Jethro set off on foot through the north. Jethro arrived first and took out the bottle of sleeping potion and put it in the guards flasks. When Reine arrived having opened all the south gates for their quick escape, the guards were sleeping pleasantly. They snuck along the gallery and quickly put the dumbing potion in Otals glass that was to be taken down into the grand hall where he would drink it. Jethro was stationed by the front entance keeping watch. As Reine turned the door slammed shut an was locked. She ran to it and tried to open it but it was stuck. She moaned sadly and looked to the window. Jethro looked at his sliver pocket watch and then to the window. Reine should be done by now.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 14th 2009, 11:06 am

Micaiah sat in the room with Arienor. She gave him a sweet smile before saying. 'I have something to tell you... This is not as it seems. I am not Elincia... I am Micaiah.' She stood up and walked towards him. 'I'm sorry but...Otal was in love with my sister.' Micaiah sat down. 'And she loved him. But I interfered. And now he hates her, but me more so.'

As soon as Elincia put her head on the pillow she was asleep. Rafiel had told her to lie down after her long journey. Now nothing would wake her.

Marcia followed Otal through the forest. 'Your going to make a lot of enimes' She muttered under her breath making sure Otal was far away enough not to hear. Septimas smiled and took her hand.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 15th 2009, 6:11 am

Arienor took a startled step back and put his hand underneath his chin thoughtfully. He waited in silence for a moment, thinking, then said "Micaiah. I am quite shocked by your true identity... I can see though, that the only reason you would have wished to do what you did was to protect your sister. For that you are very brave." he paused then said "I don't believe I am at a loss by meeting you instead of your sister." he then smiled, took her hand and kissed it. "It's late. Goodnight Micaiah. I hope we'll meet again, honestly" he said and laughed. He opened the door and swung up onto his waiting horse. He laughed incredulously into the night as he sped home to the tower.

The door flew open and Arienor stepped in. He looked elated and windswept. Also very handsome. Reine stood rooted to the spot "What are you...?" began Arienor before Reine clapped a hand over his mouth. "I'm sorry Arienor. Otal is in love w-" she began. This time Arienor cut her off and said "I know, dear. Otal has tricked everyone and now plans to make off with the most powerful and beautiful princess in the land. He doens't deserve her and..." Reine cut him off and said "Good you know! Now please, get me out of here. That glass." she said pointing to the golden goblet "Has the dumbing draught to fool Otal" Arienor laughed and steered her to the exit "I'll make sure he gets it," he said with a wicked grin. reine sighed with relief and said "Thankyou Arienor! Thankyou so much!" he bid her goodnight and closed the door. She saw Jethro and threw herself into his arms "We've done it!" she cried as he leapt onto the horse with her and they galloped home through the south gate.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 15th 2009, 9:59 am

Marcia walked becide Otal. 'Is she fully god or part human? And if you don't mind I would like to know how she has wronged you.' Marcia asked him. Septimas interrupted 'Otal. Something bad will happen to you tonight. Do not drink anything until the sun rises tomorrow.' His sight had never proven wrong, he was a seventh son of a seventh son.

Micaiah smiled to herself when Arienor left. She danced around the room happily and sang as she left to feed the chickens. Yune landed lightly on her shoulder. 'Where've you been. I've been calling you for ages.' Micaiah told the bird in high tweets. 'Uh huh. So you went with Elincia? Okay, but its good your back...'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 15th 2009, 10:17 am

"She's a full goddess, but she won't be any problem. I hope your not planning on backing out just because of some woman of birds?" he laughed deeply and continued "You worry too much Septimas. If anyones trying to poison me I'd know it. My guards are highly trained and I have a teller in the round tower chanting for my safety at all hours, day and night." he said and tutted. They came upon the palace and Otal showed them to the main entrance, smiling widely. He flew to his room and threw on his gold and silver suit. He looked as handsome as any prince of any land. "A god of gods" he said lifting his chin into the air. He entered into the ballroom and his wife took his arm lovingly. His brother was already seated for the first part of dinner before the dancing comenced. Otal could hear Septimas' voice in his head. Could he be about to be poisoned? Otal decided he wouldn't drink, just in case. As they sat and began the meal Otal took out his flask from his inner pocket. Before he set it on the table Arienor pushed a golden goblet towards him and beamed. "To match the suit, eh?" he chuckled. Otal was determined not to drink from the goblet. Arienor rose confidently and banged a spoon against his glass and announced a toast. "To my brother and to the princess. May they be very merry and happy for many days to come." he said.Everyone waited for Otal and the princess to take a sip from their cups first. Otal took the gold goblet, looked at its contence warily, cast a glance down the table at Septimas, then drained it.

Jethro and reine arrived home and Reine went inside while Jethro tended to his horse. She flew into the kitchen and met Micaiah, "We did it!" she cried triumphantly jumped into the air, literally, for joy.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi November 15th 2009, 10:31 am

Micaiah smiled happily and said 'Now we wait.' She sighed 'Elincia got to our siblings safely. Yune went with her, and kept her safe.' Micaiah looked out at Jethro. 'You like him. Don't you?' She asked lowering her voice.

Septimas sighed as Otal drank. Nobody ever listened to him, even though he had always been right. Marcia looked worriedly over at Otal, waiting for him to collapse. But he carried on acting as if nothing had happened. 'Were you wrong Sep?' She asked still looking over at their boss. 'No. It wasn't poison.' He said. 'What was it?' Marcia asked quietly. 'A potion of some kind...' Septimas told her unsure.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara November 16th 2009, 10:21 am

Reine looked out of the window at Jethro. He was tall and dark and handsome. Who wouldn't like him? But he was also caring and witty and understanding, these were the things that appealed to Reine. He was daring too. She looked back at Micaiah, blushing, and said "Well.. I-I, who woul... No I- well yeah but-" she sighed. "We'll see" she said. As she came in she had realised there was a spring in Micaiahs step. "And who could put you in such high spirits I wonder?" she teased.

Otal felt a great wave of happy stupidity wash over him. He looked over at his wife and smiled like an idiot. She seemed delighted at the transformation and gave him a heaty kiss on the lips. As he turned to look down the table he caught sight of Septimas. "You, my little man" he said clapping him hard enough on the back to choke on his wine, "did me a terrible wrong!" he said and continued in a high pitched mocking voice "Oh Otal! Don't drink anything by sunrise!" he mimicked. his wife stood up and wrapped her arms protectively around one of his own. "Hold on, hold on you" he said pushing her away. "I feel elated" he stammered drunkenly lumbering back to the wrong chair and sitting down on the mayor of duncheslow's throne. "Cheers!" he cried nocking back some wine. Arienor smiled quietly and slipped away. He called to a nightingale. He had taken care to learn some of the birdsong from one of the tellers. "Hello, my little friend" he chirped. "Fly to the farm on the other side of the river and tell the prettiest woman you see that everything has gone well." he paused then said "and tell her how beautiful she is" he smiled and blew the birds feathers softly to make it take off with the message. It flew away delighted and soon came to the farm and began tapping on the window panes exitedly with it's beak.
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next