Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Tiggi June 11th 2010, 11:42 am

Ilia slid carefully off Felix's back, and tiptoed towards the run-down house. She warily pushed the door open a crack, and peered in. 'Hello?' She whispered. A grunt came from the back of the room, which made Ilia start, and jump backwards. She took a deep breath and told herself that she was being ridiculous. How can anyone live in a place like this? She thought. Felix walked to where she was standing, and whined.
'Why did you bring me here Wolfy?' Ilia whispered, digging her face in his white fur.

Rolf jumped off Epona as he neared the clearing with the old house. Ilia's life depended on whether he could get there in time. He didn't stop to catch his breath, as he pelted to Ilia, and pulled her backwards.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female
Number of posts : 349
Job/hobbies : Karate, Bass guitar!
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo - Page 11 Empty Re: Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo

Post by Cara June 17th 2010, 1:09 pm

*Urmmm... I'm not sure how to post on this one until their all back together sorry*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi June 17th 2010, 3:03 pm

*Shall I edit it?*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara July 22nd 2010, 1:15 pm

*Umm.... I dunno, but all my charries are kinda in town so what should I do?*
Cara
Cara
RP Master

Female
Number of posts : 339
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing guitar, being outside, talking, doing stuff with my mates :)
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggi July 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm

*Not sure, the plot doesn't seem to be working. maybe we should end this and start a new rp? =/*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)
Phoenix of Fire (Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum