Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Play Mountain
Please login or sign up by clicking the apporpriate button in the bottom corner of this box!
Role Play Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on July 3rd 2019, 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:33 am by Tiggi

» Cara and Tiggi 1-1 :)
Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 am by Tiggi

» Tricked-Cara, Tiggi and oO Renn Oo
Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 1:31 pm by Tiggi

Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptyMay 13th 2010, 10:29 am by CJWatso

» New RP (no fixed plot yet)
Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Good Charries...
Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:36 pm by Tiggi

» Mythical Creatures
Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 5:14 pm by Tiggi

Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack)

2 posters

Go down

Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) Empty Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack)

Post by CJWatso September 8th 2009, 11:05 am

Beranabus stood overlooking his army of Night Elves. "TODAY, WE TRIUMPH, TOMMORROW WE CONQUERER AND THEN WE RULE!" He roared. Recently he had been massly creating Night Elves ready for this occassion... Below him stood an army of five million, weilding bows, swords and spears. The universes would fall beneath the mighty grasp of Beranabus, God of Darkness. Not even the other council members could stop him and his immense army.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male
Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-11-22

https://rpmountian.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) Empty Re: Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack)

Post by Kodack September 8th 2009, 11:14 am

Subanareb quickly got word of what his twin brother was planning. He lowered his head and dismissed the Elf that brought the word. He looked up at the 5 Suns shining brightly in the sky. He could look at them clearly without them hurting, or tainting his vision. The Suns never set over his palace. Never. But it was only a matter of time before terrible things happened, that could change everything.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack) Empty Re: Brothers in Combat (1-1 with Kodack)

Post by CJWatso September 8th 2009, 11:58 am

Beranabus laughed mercilessly as the wood elf was dragged up to the hillock he was stood upon... The night elves had found it spying on them. Beranabus picked the wood elf up by the front of the shirt, holding him off the ground. "Send a message to your misstress from me... Tell Ray that she can't stop me..." He threw the wood elf to the floor and stamped on it's face, breaking it's nose. Then he kicked it down the hillock, "Throw it back through the portal it came from." He said to his night elves.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 8th 2009, 12:04 pm

Subanareb held his staff tightly, then shut his eyes, teleporting to his brother's world. He had never gone to such extreme lengths. It was so dark! He yearned to be back in the light again. Where everything was visible, and nothing was hiding. He stood in front of his brother, his white cloak trailing behind him. He lowered his head to Beranabus, ashamed.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 8th 2009, 12:07 pm

Beranabus turned to his brother... "I guessed you would come..." He flipped back his black cloak to reveal his arm holding his long slender, blackwood staff. He held it out and it transformed into a long two handed black sword. Night elves started running towards them, "NO HE IS MINE!" He shouted at them and they fell back, watching and waiting.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 8th 2009, 12:16 pm

Subanareb's eyes widened. "Why do you do this? What do you hope to achieve?" He said, his left-hand tightly around his staff. He was alone, but his brother was at his home, with Night Elves surrounding the area.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 8th 2009, 12:18 pm

"I hope to get what is rightfully mine... Control." He snarled. "Barqui got the power... Ray got the earth and what did me and you get? We were left with dark and light! So I propose to use what I was given to take what is mine." He snarled again and swung his sword at Subanareb.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 8th 2009, 12:23 pm

Subanareb disappeared in a cloud of White Light, then reappeared behind Beranabus. "You always want more! You're just like Barqui... Never satisfied. You will not succeed I'm afraid. You may have a few Night Elves, but every race that is in existence will opose what you are planning!" He told him.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 8th 2009, 12:31 pm

Beranabus laughed, "None dares to oppose me. Not even Einar, the God of War, opposes me in this. Ray has been sent running and Barqui doesn't care as long as he gets his throne. The only person bothering to try and stop me is you... With your few hundred Sun Elves..." He laughed again.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 8th 2009, 12:49 pm

Subanareb scowled. "And you plan to invade my world? I hope not. Because that could be the biggest mistake of your life" He told him, circling him slowly, his staff flickering sparks, showing his anger.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 8th 2009, 1:32 pm

"I plan to invade all worlds, dear brother..." Beranabus said, moving slowly along the grass, he looked like he was gliding, since you couldn't see his feet and his head never moved up or down. He held his sword up and quickly slashed and Subanareb.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 9th 2009, 11:47 am

Subanareb sighed. He blocked the slash with his staff, and all that could be heard was a crunch. "I will not let this happen" He said firmly, then teleported back to his own world. He was relieved that he was back, the darkness was all too much.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 9th 2009, 11:57 am

Beranabus' voice echoed through the forest again... "WE LEAVE NOW... FIRST STOP, THE LIGHTENNED PLAINS." A cheer went up through the army and Beranabus summonned a portal to his brother's world... The Night Elves ran up the hill and through the portal. Beranabus walked through before them. He blocked out the light with a shield. In the distance he could see his brother's white palace...
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 9th 2009, 2:19 pm

Subanareb looked at Beranabus approaching and he ordered his Sun Elves to approach the Night Elves. Subanareb shook his head. This wasn't happening... How could he? How could he do that to his brother? His own kin! "Get away from my land!" He bellowed angrily.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 9th 2009, 2:23 pm

Beranabus snarled back, his voice reaching the city from the two miles away he stood. "MAKE ME DEAR BROTHER." He laughed and pointed forward with his sword. The swordelves moved forward, followed by the spearelves and the bowelves.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 9th 2009, 2:26 pm

"Very well! Your wish will soon be granted..." He grimaced. He took a step forward, then teleported to in front of his brother. His staff turned into a sword of fire, with only the handle as steel. He bowed to his brother to show respect, but didn't assume he would do the same.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 9th 2009, 2:32 pm

Beranabus was stood facing his brother. The Night Elves were long gone... They were nearly at the palace. "It's too late brother... What can your five hundred Sun Elves do against my five million Night Elves?" He said and spat at his feet.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 9th 2009, 2:37 pm

"You can take my palace and my World, and my race... But you will find the error of your ways. Somewhere inside of you, there must be a something telling you not to do this..." He said to him. Subanareb raised his staff at the sky and the suns brightened incredibly.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CJWatso September 9th 2009, 2:40 pm

Beranabus snarled as his Night Elves screeched and held up their shields. He strengthenned the shield over himself and flew at his brother, sword raised. He swiped down at Subanareb sharply.
CJWatso
CJWatso
God Of Darkness (Admin)
God Of Darkness (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodack September 9th 2009, 2:42 pm

Subanreb fell to the ground, being hit by the sword. He got back up, and swiped his sword against his long cloak, hoping to set it alight.
Kodack
Kodack
God of Light (Admin)
God of Light (Admin)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down